Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: BEAULIEU 5008 S ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member camerakid629's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,
    i have been looking hard at this camera on different super 8 web-sites,especially one's
    with the long zoom(6-80).
    i've got the manual for the 5008 ms,
    is this camera similer to the 5008 eccept for
    the speeds? who has used this beaulieu before.i wanted to get a camera that was
    basic and prof.and with a good lens.
    I'm in on way rich and probably could'n afford it anyhow. but i've saved for months
    and "lowandbehold" the camera of my dreams,
    some how i was able to get a beaulieu 5008 s
    with "good carma", i'm tired of cameras with
    bad carma.
    Does anyone have or used a beaulieu 5008 s?
    thank for looking all you beaulieuers and
    film shooters.
    camerakid629 [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never used a 5008s (I'm a proud owner of a 4008 ZMII) but I hear it's relatively quiet.
    If the camera works well and makes you happy, then shoot away!

    Good luck,

    Scott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •